‘How to have a garden you love that fits beautifully into your lifestyle.’
Book by Garden Designer, Sally Tierney BSc(Hons), MSGD.
of Yorkshire Garden Designer.
The Garden Equation consists of three steps which, if used and applied correctly, will give you all the information you need to make the right choices to create or adapt the ideal garden for you and what is going on in your life at that time. Hopefully, by the end of this book, you will be thinking about the garden as an integral and essential part of your immediate living space which is just as important to you as a room in your house.
- What Is Preventing Your Garden Being a Delight
- Know What You Want
- Identifying the Growing Conditions in Your Garden and Why They Are Important
- Maintenace Considerations
- Where To Get Ideas and Inspiration From
- What To Do If Your Garden Is Becoming A Burden
- What To Do If Your Garden Is Already Out of Control
- The Next Steps: How To Translate The Ideas and Pretty Pictures Into Reality
- How To Keep The Garden In Tune With Your Lifestyle In The Future
Audio clip of Sally talking about the book on the radio show Down to Earth. The Sunday Breakfast Show on Vale Radio, DAB in North Yorkshire.
Interview by Will Jenkyns