Garden design ideas for you and your garden.
This package is for the person who wants to get started with their garden but doesn’t know how or where to find ideas.
It gives you the chance to talk to a real person, in this age of automated technology. Who has the experience and expertise to help you make the most of it, based on what you like to do in the garden.
Some ideas are good and some are not so good and often it’s only by talking the idea through with an informed, objective person that you find out which is the one to develop.
And if you don’t have any ideas to get started with, don’t worry, we have plenty as well as the experience to know what works and what doesn’t
This fixed-price package includes:
- 2 hour visit to your garden* by our experienced designer, Sally Tierney, to discuss specific ideas or problems for your garden.
- Clarification of what you actually want to do in the garden (Missing this step out is the most commonly made mistake in relation to the design of a garden.)
- A sketch drawing of the best ideas and solutions for the layout of the garden that come out of the discussion so you have a record of them**.
- Finally a written report, which explains the design where necessary. All links for nurseries, services or products mentioned during the visit as well. Any pictures of plants or items to illustrate a particular point.
* anywhere in Yorkshire.
** Sketch is not to scale. We do not recommend that this drawing is given to a contractor to work from.
People who have found this package useful are often those who:
- Don’t know where to start.
- Wish to take the time to consider the options for their garden.
- Want to build the garden themselves.
We’ve found that previous clients have really enjoyed our ‘Inspiration Package’ and often use it as a starting point before going onto the ‘Your Garden Designed Package’.
Stage 1 – Contact Us
This package is all about getting some ideas going about your garden at a fixed price, without committing yourself to a full design. It allows you space and time to consider the potential of your garden.
Stage 2 – Visit & Discussion
Sally will come and spend two hours or so with you in your garden, talking and listening to you. Finding out what you like doing in the garden, what you would love to have and what the practical constraints are.
Stage 3 – Ideas Time
The second step is to put the ideas on paper. Through discussions between everyone present and together with ideas from Sally, all the information is turned into an A4/A3 sketch (not to scale) of the best ideas.
Stage 4 – Decision Time
Many people decide that the ideas are exciting and want to continue creating their dream garden. At this point we will send you a fixed price quote to carry out the detailed design work required to create a garden you will love that fits perfectly into your lifestyle.
What clients Say