for Yorkshire Garden Designer
Who Is Collecting Your Personal Information?
How We Collect Personal Information
You can view all of the content on our site without providing your personal information with the exception of signing up for a free copy (restricted to the UK only) of our book ‘The Garden Equation. How to turn your garden into a delightful part of your lifestyle’ and all free downloads.
- We collect your information if you have engaged with any member of the Yorkshire Garden Designer team and have discussed the services of Yorkshire Garden Designer. The individual who has engaged with you has added your details to our mailing list on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
- We collect personal information when you sign up for a copy of our book, sign up for our newsletters or blog, sign up for a free download or make an enquiry using the Contact Us form on our site.
- If you seek more information about the Yorkshire Garden Designer services.
- The personal information we ask for on the ‘Contact Us’ form and when signing up for any free Download document is your name, email address, phone number, and if applicable, what services you are interested in specifically.
- The personal information we ask for when signing up for the free copy of our book is your name, email address and postal address.
- The information you submit via our request form is shared only within Yorkshire Garden Designer
- Yorkshire Garden Designer will contact you by means of email and/or telephone (phone call or SMS) only to the email address and phone number you provide.
- By submitting the Contact Us form, signing up for any of the free Downloads, to receive the blog/newsletter or free copy of our book, you are consenting to sharing this personal information with Yorkshire Garden Designer..
- By submitting the Contact Us form, signing up for any of the free Downloads, to receive the blog/newsletter or the free copy of our book , Yorkshire Garden Designer will send you direct marketing with further information about our services on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
- You can opt out of any email communications from Yorkshire Garden Designer by clicking the Unsubscribe button located at the bottom of every email.
What We Do with Your Personal Information
Your data is held by Yorkshire Garden Designer within the remit of Legitimate Interest.
Yorkshire Garden Designer does not share, sell, rent, or trade your personal information with third parties without your consent. We retain access to your personal information on our secure electronic database for 7 years if you do not engage with the material we send you, on the basis that people move house and their interest in garden design waxes and wanes, depending on their circumstances and interests. Your data is processed by Constant Contact whose security measures and policies have been tried, tested and confirmed as GDPR compliant.
If you sign up for anything via our website, your personal information will only be used by Yorkshire Garden Designer for marketing purposes. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you chose not to provide your details, Yorkshire Garden Designer will not be able to share with you educational content about gardens, garden design, gardening, plants or the environment.
For all those that have progressed from enquiry stage and have had discussions in reference to business needs with a member of our team via email, telephone or website, this information is stored and maintained on our third-party database, Constant Contact.
Requesting and Updating Your Personal Information
To request a copy of your personal information or to make changes to it please send an to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deleting Your Personal Information from Yorkshire Garden Designer
To request that your personal information be deleted from Yorkshire Garden Designer’s records please send an email to email@example.com.
Before we can complete your request you will need to verify your identity to us by confirming your full name and email address. If you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing you can click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email we send to you.
If you are in any way unhappy with the way in which your data has been used, we encourage you to contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us the opportunity to address your concerns.
Some of our cookies are used to simply collect information about how visitors use our website and these types of cookies collect the information in an anonymous form.
If you do not wish to accept cookies from our website, please leave this site immediately and then delete and block all cookies from this site.
The contents of these pages, including all web design, text, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright to Yorkshire Garden Designer and its providers. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system or publication in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other). Linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without permission.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You will always have the option to unsubscribe from any electronic marketing. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose.